10 Reasons Why You should Go Solar Today
Let’s not discuss the importance of going solar, the history of it and its “already too late” saga, it is true that there should be sustainable development, and if we don’t take the right steps we will reach the brink of extinction. But I won’t go all “2012” on you because its better late than never!
Don’t we all love it when there is a confirmation given to you that you are doing the right thing? We are humans and its in our nature to seek answers. So, if you stumbled upon this article and you’ve been looking for a reason to go solar, look no further, for I’ve 10 of them. Let’s dive right into it.
Here are a few noteworthy reasons you should consider:
- Let me ask you a question, how much electricity bill are you paying every month? Now multiply that with 12. Are you really paying that much? (sigh!) Switching to solar will reduce your electricity bill value (to probably zero), & help you save the difference. Isn’t it what they all say,”a penny saved is a penny earned”
- You will save thousands of rupees in the next 25 years! Just imagine what you can do with all the savings! I know I will put it to good use (only after having a well-deserved vacation).
- Paying the electricity bills is a never-ending saga, I suggest you not to go down that vicious cycle. Go solar and be hassle free.
- Now that you are halfway through, you deserve to know this. Your return on investment (ROI) on solar panels in the house can be upwards of 5-8X, given the rising inflation in Discom tariffs.
- Power prices are not going to go down, the unit rates will only keep increasing. By going solar, you are locked in at lower rates and that will never go up. Its just like you have seized the time and living all the happy moments on loop.
- Hmm, I’ll buy solar panels later when they become cheaper!
Future price cuts on panels are not worth the wait; it’s true that the Solar PV panels cost way less than what they used to cost a decade ago. But don’t do the mistake of waiting for it to go down even more because the demand for the PV panels has gained momentum and the companies will start milking on it to meet the demand, which will lead to an increase in prices.
- Aren’t you tired of paying your electricity bills without having the privilege of owning any assets? With solar panels fuelling your home’s power, you’ll have an asset that will continue to serve you for 25 years.
- Did you know that your home’s value is increased when you go solar? How cool is that? It’s like the sun is doing whatever it can in its power to empower you.
- Going solar will generate more employment opportunities, thus creating a thriving industry, where our brethren will find work & be able to feed their families. Contribute to India’s Growth Story!
- Last but not the least, solar energy is renewable, clean, and you need not worry about the sun being around in the future. You also get to reduce your carbon footprint.
Can you believe the impact you are going to create just by going solar? Oh my! You are now a superhero and superheroes never let anyone down. With great power comes great responsibility (pun intended)! It’s your time to take out that suit and be the best superhero you can!